* Check with venues before proceeding.
- Weather & Storm Information
- Check out classes at Orpheum, Hunakai Studio, Elite Sports, Skating Academy, Personal Best Karate, CrossfitTorque, Answer Is Fitness, Cheer Factor, Classical Ballet Academy, Elite Dance Studio, The Pilates Place, Vortex Yoga, FireflyYogaMA, Pure Barre, Mindful Arts, RBI Academy, Extreme Challenge, Sports Center, Foxborough Recreation Department, WOW!, Gold's Gym, Ace Archers, and more in Foxborough.*
- Find Dining Deals at #DaviosFox, #Twenty8Food, #Subway, #DAngelo, #Skipjacks, #99Restaurants, #Moes_HQ, #Waxysfoxboro, #ChickieFlynns, #Menchies_PPlace, #CupcakeCharlies, #OliveAndMint, #AsianGingerMA, #JakeNJOES, #Moes_HQ, #Skipjacks, #AsianGingerMA, #BarLouie, #CBSSportingClub, #DaviosFox, & more in Foxborough today.*
- Find more weather and storm information for Foxborough via http://www.02035.org/residents.htm
- Get your Foxborough Fire & Rescue’s “First Line Of Defense” gear through FoxboroughFirefighters.org.*
- Register for classes at CrossFit Torque, Hunakai Studio, Elite Dance Center, Foxboro' Classical Ballet, MA Boot Camp, The Extreme Challenge, Ace Archers, Answer Is Fitness, Hockomock YMCA, Personal Best Karate, Foxborough Judo, Brigham & Women's, Independent Sportsmens Club, Bay Colony Academy, RBI Academy, Mass Premier Courts, Foxborough Sports Center, The Reiki Room, Edge Performance Strength, The Healing Moon Wellness Center, FireflyYogaMA, Foxborough Recreation Department, & more today.*
- Donors wanted to help Troop 7 Eagle Scout Foxborough Birdhouses Project.*
- Foxborough Warrior Bracelets Fundraiser for Ahern school’s student enrichment programs.
- Aug. 1, 2014 – Tobacco Sales Age Increased to 21 in Foxborough.
- Ongoing - Foxborough Recreation Department Programs.*
- Ongoing - Doolittle Home is looking for volunteers to spend time with the residents. Contact Roz Champagne at 508-543-2694 for information.
- Ongoing - Medication disposal kiosk in the lobby of the Foxborough Public Safety Building. For more information, call the FPD at 508-543-4343.
- Healthy Blood Donors Wanted.* *