“Effective July 2, 2018, we are now permitting watering with hand-held hoses, before 9:00 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m. (In other words, no watering with hand-held hoses allowed between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.). Please continue to conserve as much as possible, so that we will not have to revert to the complete ban. There is still a full ban on sprinklers.”
Please visit foxboroughma.gov to find the full notice which includes answers to the following questions:
- Why is there a water ban every year? I’m sick of it!
- Fire Protection? I don’t believe it.
- What do you mean, mailings ‘take a while’?
- Is that why the water restrictions in the mailed Consumer Confidence Report were wrong?
- This is a communication fail. A reverse 911 call was warranted.
- What is the 65 gallons per day? I pay for it. I will do what I want.
- When will the new wells be ready?